Content Management System
RAPIDS is a Content Management System from NAGSOFT, facilitating corporate to build their information portals. RAPIDS is based on .NET technology with primary objective of, ease of use and implementation.
RAPIDS as the name suggests is aimed a corporate looking for rapid development and deployment for information portals. It has all the standard features of CMS and has minimum learning curve and lowest cost of ownership.
Some of the highlights of the solution are
- Import or create content in form of document or multimedia
- The ability to assign roles and responsibilities to different content categories or types
- Definition of the content workflow tasks, coupled with event messaging so that content managers are alerted to changes in content.
- The ability to track and manage multiple versions of a single instance of content.
- The ability to publish the content and archive published contents.
- Build template (Using basic HTML) and implement the template to a particular content.
- Audit Trail
- Hierarchal view of the portal
With a strong modular architecture RAPIDS has been successfully deployed for many large corporate like Airtel, HCL, Avaya GlobalConnect etc.
Flow of Information forms the very basis for success of an organization. RAPIDS can be used as a platform to create an integrated, seamless Information network in an organization. Using RAPIDS you can control the flow of information, create interfaces for internal people and public, and align the Information with corporate branding.
The speed of delivery of information also matters for a business. Workflow process curtails speed of the delivery of information. RAPIDS has an easy, customizable Workflow Manager to control the information publishing process, without affecting the delivery of the information.
If you are looking for a simple, effective and easy to use CMS, RAPIDS is the answer.